Selection of recent projects
In this section a selection of projects is presented to give an impression of my work as an independent consultant.
Information about other projects and professional experience can be found in my cv, which you can request by email: servaas(@)servaasfeiertag.com.
- Development of scoping papers on the interconnection between human rights and anti-corruption work December 2021Development of scoping papers contributing to the policy development of the Civic Solidarity Platform (CSP). In particular, this includes a conduct of a scoping study on aspects of corruption of interest from a human rights perspective and their interconnections in
- OECD Good Governance and anti corruption project in Tunisia / 2019–2020This project was financed by the UK and implemented by the OECD. My role in the project as a trainer and moderator was to develop and deliver 4 sets of trainings to representatives of Good Governance Units within ministries, municipalities
- On distance training on integrity of Kosovar judges / 2018This project was implemented by CILC. My role was to review the training and to contribute on distance to the training online. It was an interesting experience to train a group of judges in that way, as one needs to
- Good Governance Cluster Yemen 2017–2020 (GIZ)Technical expert, researcher and trainer. This exciting programme in Yemen promotes good governance through constructive cooperation between state and non-state actors through concrete projects. My role is to provide technical assistance to the GIZ team in Yemen as a technical
- The Tunisia Integrity project / 2018–2020This project was implemented by CILC and financed by RVO. The project assisted the communications department of the Tunisian Anti-Corruption Commission (INLUCC) to enhance their capacity to effectively communication with the population. My role was to lead the team of
- Training and coaching on effective advocacy of NGO CLRA in North Macedonia / 2019This project was implemented by CILC and financed by NUFFIC. My role was to lead the team of experts and to contribute to the development and delivery of the training with the international communications expert mr Len Middelbeek. CLRA staff
- Lot 7 assignment for the EU Identification and Formulation mission for support to Justice delivery in Zambia / 2014As technical senior expert my responsibilities included to conduct the identification and formulation missions and produce reports using the EU guidelines for project design and logical framework to strengthen justice delivery in Zambia. Missions focused on access to justice through
- Advocacy training for Congolese civil society organisations in the Bukavu region / 2016This project was implemented by CILC and financed by the Netherlands ministry of foreign affairs. My role was to train and accompany Congolese civil society organisations to develop and implement effective advocacy plans. A second component consisted of training judges
- Evaluation of the Malian justice sector, 2013–2014, implemented by CILC and UNDPMy role was to function as the co-team leader of international experts’ team that supervised two studies with a sector wide approach to evaluate the Malian justice sector and to make recommendations for its reform. Both studies were conducted in