Most projects include applied research and analysis of a sector, an organisational assessment, market research or guide the development of a new strategy. Usually such research is not published and provided directly to the client. However, sometimes research is published and a selection of these publications is listed here. It is recommended to copy and paste the URLs, as direct links do not always open automatically.
SELECTION OF PUBLICATIONS
- Guestpost on the global anti corruption blog on the connection between anti-corruption and human rights activism, 7 December 2021
- The guide to legal research in Mali describes the Malian legal system and discusses other themes such as constitutional law, access to justice, judicial integrity and corruption. A link to the latest guide (2020) and previous versions can be found here: Guide to legal research in Mali
- Following an analysis of donor intervention in Mali a discussion note on effective rule of law programming was developed. The report can be read and downloaded here: Report on effective rule of law programming
- Between 2013 and 2014 the report Synthèse des études sur le renforcement de la justice pénale au Mali, May 2014 was published, which is a review of the Malian justice sector after the 2011 crisis. Many of the conclusions and recommendations appear to have been integrated with recent reform projects. Unfortunately it is only available in Dutch as it was targeting the members of Parliament of the Netherlands: recommendations to the Dutch government and development organisations on rule of law programming in Mali
- Strengthening effective citizen participation in Mali through the development of paralegal services: a case study, University of Leiden, May 2012
- Co-author of the Curriculum, statut du parajuriste and manual of the national training programme for paralegals (French), December 2006
- Feasibility study Indonesian legal academic education, March 2005.
- Transfer of real estate under French law, University of Amsterdam, May 1994 (available on request)
- Various articles on legal and judicial reform in Focus and Transparency International blogs and newsletters